I am located in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area and provide the following genealogical services:
- Specializing in Shenandoah Valley, Northern Virginia and the eastern counties of
- Record pulls and research at many Washington D.C area repositories including:
- National Archives
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Library of Congress
- Library of Virginia, Richmond
- Consultation on what DNA tests to take, developing a testing plan and result analysis.
- Using DNA in adoption and unknown parentage.
- How to begin your own family genealogy project.
- Developing a research question and plan.
- Next step suggestions based on research already completed.
- Taming the paper beast! Making sure you know what you already have.
- Photo and document scanning.
- Developing a storage plan and backup.
Please contact me for further details of how I can help you untangle the roots of your family’s history!